My cucumber, tomato and cheese sandwich recipie is super simple and the sandwiches are to die for. Here is the recipie for my cool and amazing sandwiches.
-1 large tomato
-3 cubes of processed cheese
-mixed Italian herbs(optional)
– Remove the seeds of the cucumber and grate it.
– Remove the seeds of the tomato and finely chop it.
– Grate the cheese
– Mix the cucumber, tomato and cheese in a bowl and mix them all up.
– Mix some salt and pepper with the vegetables and cheese.
– If you wish for extra flavour add some chilli flakes and Italian herbs as well. The sandwich filling is ready!!!
-Take two slices of bread, remove their sides and butter the slices well.
– Apply the sandwich filling generously in between the slices.
– Cut and decorate the sandwiches as per your wish and creativity.
– Enjoy your sandwiches. They are perfect tea snack and healthy for kids.