We often ignore our feet while they go through the most wear and tear. All the running around causes my heels to crack and my skin to tighten. Even after regular pedicures we need to be take care of our heels daily. Today I am going to review Himalaya Herbals Foot care cream for you.
Rs 50 for 20 gm
- Honey, with its bactericidal and antiseptic properties, is extremely important in Ayurveda. Used in a variety of medicines, honey is also an effective moisturizing agent.
- Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for centuries. The herb also contains strong anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe your feet gently.
- Sal Tree extract is used as an ingredient in ointments for skin diseases and in ear medicines. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help heal cracked heels.
- Ginger is used externally as a local circulatory stimulant which keeps the feet warm, preventing the skin from cracking due to the cold.
- Fenugreek has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicines and is an excellent moisturizer, specially formulated to hydrate dry skin. Applied externally, the herb is also beneficial for boils, abscesses and ulcers.
Directions for use:
Wash feet with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply the required quantity of FootCare Cream over the affected area twice daily, once in the morning after bathing and again at bedtime.
My Views On the Product:
Even through my feet don’t crack a lot, the skin on them does tend to get hard and wrinkly. This foot cream keeps them hydrated and prevents them from cracking. Also the thing i like most about this foot cream is that it smells great and is not at all greasy. I apply it once at night. I wash my feet with a bath salt and lukewarm water, After drying them I apply a layer of the foot cream and wear my socks before going to bed. I even gifted a tube to my dad who has cracked heels and he also seemed to love it.
The things that I really like about this cream are that it is easily available and it is very affordable. It is a herbal product but the only sad thing is, it contains parabens.
I would absolutely recommend you to give it a try. For more details visit the website http://www.himalayastore.com/wellness/general/footcare-cream.htm