It’s Mango season. 🙂 I uploaded a picture of My Aam Ka Panna on Instagram and got loads of requests for the recipie. So here it is!!
Aam Ka Panna is a smoothie made out of raw mangoes. It is sweet, salty, tangy, sour and most of all delicious. It is a traditional Indian recipie. It’s the perfect drink for summers and it has a high nutritional value!!
Aam Ka Panna ( Servings -4)
Raw Mangoes – 2
Water- 3 cups
Salt- 3 tsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Black salt/ Rock salt- 2 tsp
Cumin powder – 2 tsp
Juice of half a lime
– Boil the raw mangoes in a pan.
– once they are soft.. peal them and take out all the pulp
– Blend the pulp of raw mangoes with water until they blend into they mix well
– Add in salt, sugar, rock salt, lime juice and blend again.
– Refrigerate the Mixture( Pana) for atleast 2-3 hours.
– Just before you are going to serve it add in cumin powder and crushed mint leaves.
– Serve chilled and enjoy your summers.
I hope you try this recipe. Hope u like the exciting taste of Indian cuisine.
Dont forget to comment once you try this recipe.
Follow me on my social media accounts –
Instagram – barkhavyas06
Facebook – Give Me Wings
For collaborations drop an email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Until then – Sleep, Eat and travel in style