A very Happy New Year to all of you. My resolutions for this year are quite simple. Like 90% of the people I have decided to go to the gym regularly but, instead of loosing weight I am planning on gaining some. I also plan on traveling a lot and therefore you are going to see a lot more travel blogs from me. The last resolution is to follow every upcoming style and fashion trend.
So, keeping in mind my last resolution I made a list of few things that would help me stay fashionable in the winters of 2017. I am sharing my list with you guys and hope you too will find it helpful.
10 THINGS YOU NEED TO STAY STYLISH IN WINTERS OF 2017
- Flared jeans :- Yes they are back. The bell bottoms from the 90s are back in fashion and fashionistas all over the world have been spotted wearing flared jeans this season. From Kendell Jenner to Kangana Ranaut, it’s all over the globe.
- Knee high boots:- They are a classic winter must have. These gorgeous high boots are mainly used to fulfill two purposes. First, to keep you covered and secondly, to increase your sex appeal. When worn with slacks or a pencil skirt, knee-high boots are totally office-appropriate and can be party ready when worn with a mini skirt or shorts.
- Ankle boots:- A heel ankle boot is the best way to pick up your jeans, tapered trousers, a flippy printed dress, or winter shorts and tights a notch while still maintaining the tough and rugged feel.
- Midi coats:- Midi coats are the thing this season. Not only do they keep you warm but it will also elevate your favorite jeans-and-sweater outfit and give you ultra-chic coverage over a dress. Midi coats are the most comfortable and stylish option when it comes to layering.
- Classic black high neck:-This season hails the return of the classic, cozy silhouette that not only keeps us warm but also serves as an easy layering piece to wear on its own or bundled under a coat, cropped jacket or a shawl. They go along very well with dresses, long sweaters and skirts. They also bring an edge to your entire look and also keep you warm.
- Sweater dress:- Sweater dresses are mainly worn during the fall but they are a huge trend this winters. You can pair them up with any possible footwear and look super chic. They go with knee length boots, ankle length boots, lace up combat boots, running shoes, leggings, stockings.. literally everything. Top it all up with a country hat and you are ready to rock.
- Beanies :- Beanies are a big hit this season. They are stylish and also help you keep warm. They come on various designs and colors therefore it’s hard to get bored of them.
- Dark shade lipsticks:- Kylie Jenner started the trend of dark fun colors and they were a huge hit during the fall. well the trend is still on and these dark shades of reed, purple, brown and blue are makeup must haves.
- Cute sweaters:-Its back to the 70s and people are getting over anything with zips and buttons. So, pullovers, sweaters and jumpers are making there way onto the streets.
- Leather Pants:-Pair your alternative lower wear with a dressy top for a night out or a blazer for the office. Apart from our classic well fitted leather pants, tailored pants are making it big in the fashion industry.
This concludes my list of winter fashion mantra. These 10 simple things will help you look stylish at every possible place. In the comments below do let me know your favorite trend this season. Also, subscribe to my blog for all the beauty and fashion updates.
Do not miss out on any beauty and fashion updates by following me on Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram.
Lastly, remember to stay stylish.